Service League provides post-incarceration and re-entry services for individuals released from the San Mateo County jail, within 48 hours of their release. Many of the individuals who are re-entering our community from incarceration struggle with substance use disorder, mental and physical health issues, unstable housing situations, legal problems and social stigma that can make it even more difficult to gain stability. We understand that re-entering the community can be challenging. In order to help with this process, we are committed to offering a safety net by providing the following support services.
Drop-in hours are Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
If you are in need of services upon your release, please visit our office within 48 hours to see if you qualify for services. Such services include: bus tokens, motel vouchers, food bag, hygiene kits and information on various community resources. Not all services are guaranteed; these are provided on a case-by-case basis.
- Shelter Referral / Emergency Motel Voucher
- In order to qualify for a motel voucher, individuals must have been in custody for at least 60-days.
- 2 SamTrans bus passes
- Greyhound bus tickets to those from other counties
- Emergency Food Bag
- A variety of dry and canned food items from our food pantry
- Hygiene Kit
- Basic hygiene supplies & PPE
- Community Information
- Short-term emergency case management services which provide critically-needed resources in San Mateo County
*COVID-19 restrictions may impact some of these services. Please call our office at (650) 364-4664 for the most up-to-date information.